After two races within the Center East and one Down Below, System One’s 2022 season is again in Europe for the 2022 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix at Imola.
When is it?
The 2022 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix weekend runs from Friday April 22 till Sunday April 24. It’s the first of three qualifying dash race weekends for the season, which implies a barely differing format.
What time does it begin?
With first observe, qualifying, second observe and the dash over, we’re simply left with the principle grand prix on Sunday.
The Emilia Romagna Grand Prix itself begins at 2pm on Sunday April 24.
What TV channel is it on?
Sky Sports activities F1 have near-exclusive reside protection rights within the UK this 12 months and certainly for the following few with their common glorious group.
Sky’s protection for the race on Sunday begins at 12.30pm BST.
Channel 4 can even have prolonged highlights all through the season. Their qualifying program begins at 6.45pm,on Saturday with race protection on the time of 6.30pm on Sunday.
You may also preserve updated all through observe, qualifying and the race proper right here at Telegraph Sport.
What occurred within the dash race?
Max Verstappen received Saturday’s Dash race after dramatically passing Charles Leclerc on the penultimate lap.
Verstappen began from the entrance at Imola earlier than shedding the result in Leclerc following a sluggish getaway.
However after a frenetic conclusion to the 21-lap sprint, Verstappen ruined Ferrari’s homecoming get together by preventing his method forward of Leclerc on the Variante Tamburello to take the chequered flag and pole place for Sunday’s Emilia Romagna Grand Prix.
However there was additional distress for Lewis Hamilton after he began thirteenth and completed solely 14th. Sergio Perez took third forward of Ferrari’s Carlos Sainz, with Lando Norris fifth for McLaren.
Leclerc is now 40 factors away from second-placed Sainz within the standings, with Hamilton 51 factors again.
Emilia Romagna Dash: Classification
- Max Verstappen, Purple Bull: 30min, 30.567sec 8pts
- Charles Leclerc, Ferrari +2.975sec 7pts
- Sergio Perez, Purple Bull +4.721sec 6pts
- Carlos Sainz, Ferrari +17.578sec 5pts
- Lando Norris, McLaren +24.561sec 4pts
- Daniel Ricciardo, McLaren +27.740sec 3pts
- Valtteri Bottas, Alfa Romeo +28.133sec 2pts
- Kevin Magnussen, Haas +30.712s 1pt
- Fernando Alonso, Alpine +32.278sec
- Mick Schumacher, Haas +33.773sec
- George Russell, Mercedes +36.284sec
- Yuki Tsunoda, AlphaTauri +38.928sec
- Sebastian Vettel, Aston Martin +40.177sec
- Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes +41.459sec
- Lance Stroll, Aston Martin, +42.910sec
- Esteban Ocon, Alpine +43.517sec
- Pierre Gasly, AlphaTauri +43.794sec
- Alexander Albon, Williams +48.871sec
- Nicholas Latifi, Williams +52.017sec